Tuesday, July 12, 2011

July Ms. Lumberlicious

 When I first saw the title "Ms. Lumberlicious" pop up in my news feed, I have to admit - I laughed my ass off at the pure absurdity of the title. Granted, it was for a lumberyard, but still - Lumberlicious? Upon further inspection, I found albums of Lumberlicious girls going back to October 2010. A creative advertising and marketing tool, I have to give major props to this St. Louis Lumberyard and Hardware store, they truly Do It Best. With photos advertising batteries, caulk guns, and garden lights, those Lumberlicious girls could sell me just about anything.


So what's so special about Ms. July? First of all, LOOK AT THOSE SHOES!

In the first picture, she's got these adorable blue sailor themed heels and here she's got some killer red heels (something every girl should have in her closet). Besides my uber shoe lust for Ms. July, how adorable is this 40s retro beauty? Dressed to kill and facial expressions that draw you in, I'd buy her hose and go for a dip in the pool she's sellin'.


Too cute. Another fantastic thing about Ms. July? She's a blogger! Combining two of my favorite worlds, burlesque and baking, Bonnie Von Voyage engages readers in The Hot and Bothered Kitchen. Not only is she eye candy, but she can make some mean sweets too. Be sure to check her out and get your wood, courtesy of Beyers Lumber and Hardware.

**Photos Courtesy of Beyers Lumber and Hardware 2010, 2011**

2 comments:

  1. Have I mentioned how much I love you? Because I do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love you, in fact, all of the Beyers Lumber & Hardware family loves you. Thank you so much for the publicity and the warm words!

    sincerely,
    Krysta Beyers

    ReplyDelete