Tuesday, July 12, 2011

feelin' blue


I'm a giant Muppet fan. Their technicolor approach to life is one that I have always admired. It has made me aware of other people's skin tones and fully accepted my own... until now. I'd like to send a big thank you to Harpers Bazaar for making me jealous of Smurfette's radiant blue skin providing her the opportunity to model such designers as Marc Jacobs, Dolce & Gabbana, Lanvin, and Louis Vuitton.

 Dressed in dots by Marc Jacobs. Believe it or not, these aren't just gorgeous CGI items - they are actual pieces you can purchase: Beret, $685, gloves, $400, fur bag, $4,695, socks, and shoes, $895.

Here Ms. Smurfette is all dolled up and ready to play in an outfit accessorized by D&G. This outfit is absolutely adorable! Bust out your billfold: Bag, $995, hat, $425, earrings, $225, cuff, $225, and pumps, $575. I love that hat.

The title picture where she's decked out in Lanvin will only set you back a little: Hat, $1,720, gloves, $790, cuff, $1,495, necklace, $1,485, and shoes, $1,345.

 Lastly we've got our blue beauty in none other than Louis Vuitton. Is it any surprise that the bag is by special order only? The hat is $1,230 and boots are $940. Love that color.  

Smurfette's one lucky girl. I'm super jealous. Then I saw these in the sidebar: 
These Chloe wedges are to die for and only cost $322. Chump change, right? I'll just place these in my dream closet alongside all my Miu Miu, Balenciaga, and numerous other designers I crave.

No comments:

Post a Comment